Make the smart switch from paper statements to eStatements. eStatements are electronic copies of your account statements that you can view, search, save and print online. You can also reduce your paper trail by selecting Direct Deposit to your account at CRFCU.
Direct deposit makes it easy to save money regularly. You determine how much you want to have deducted from your pay and automatically deposited to your savings and/or checking account(s) each pay period. You can set up direct deposit to pay a loan as well. We accept direct deposit from any employer or retirement plan.
Click here to set up direct deposit.
Click here to change your automatic payment.
How to enroll in e-statements
- Log into CU@Home Banking
- Select “Services”
- Select “View Statements”
- Click the link for “E-mail Preferences”
- Add your email address
- If you prefer a text message, click on “See examples of common mobile addresses…” for instructions.
For example, if your cell phone carrier is ATT, enter your phone number with area code and “@txt.att.net”
- Check the box for “Statements”
- Click on “Save”
- Read and agree to the disclosure
- You will receive an email when your e-statement is ready. You can also set up your contact preferences
for e-alerts and notices. You will no longer receive paper statements.
- Anytime you want to change your contact preferences, visit the “View Statements” tab and select “Email Preferences in the sidebar