Make the smart switch from paper statements to eStatements. eStatements are electronic copies of your account statements that you can view, search, save and print online. You can also reduce your paper trail by selecting Direct Deposit to your account at CRFCU.
Direct deposit makes it easy to save money regularly. You determine how much you want to have deducted from your pay and automatically deposited to your savings and/or checking account(s) each pay period. You can set up direct deposit to pay a loan as well. We accept direct deposit from any employer or retirement plan.
Click here to set up direct deposit.
How to enroll in e-statements
- Log into Online Banking
- Go to “User Profile”.
- Select “Settings”.
- Under “Account Settings” select “Edit Email”.
- If you have an email on file, click the edit button. If not, click “Add Email”.
- If you prefer a text message, click on “See examples of common mobile addresses…” for instructions.
For example, if your cell phone carrier is ATT, enter your phone number with area code and “@txt.att.net”
or [email protected]
- Check the box for “Statements”
- Click “Submit”.
- Read and agree to the disclosure
- You will receive an email when your e-statement is ready. You can also set up your contact preferences
for e-alerts and notices. You will no longer receive paper statements.
- Anytime you want to change your contact preferences, visit the “View Statements” tab and select “Email Preferences in the sidebar