Put account information at your fingertips. Community Resource FCU E-Alerts are notifications sent via text or email about your account that you set up.
Choose to send yourself a message when:
- Your account balances falls below a certain amount
- Your direct deposit has been sent to your account
- Your loan payment is made
- You can even get notified when a check clears
How do I enroll?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Go to e-alerts in the main menu
- Click New Alert
- Use the drop-down to select a suffix, alert type, comparison type and the email you would like it to go to.
- You may also enable notifications within the Mobile App for Checking and Savings notifications.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on setting up push notifications.