Community Resource has been servicing the Capital Region for over 85 years!
Thank you for your inquiry about employment opportunities at Community Resource FCU.
At Community Resource FCU, our purpose is doing what is right for our members, which is so much more than a job.
Being apart of the CRFCU’s team means you are joining forces with indivudals dedicated to improving the lives of our members as well as the community.
Ready to join the team?
Service Associate (Teller)
Location: Latham, NY and Rensselaer, NY
About Community Resource FCU:
Community Resource is “The friendly place to bank.” We were founded in 1935 and have serviced the needs of Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady, and Rensselaer Counties with our wide range of personal and business products.
Service Associates (Teller) will help members with processing transactions, including deposits/withdrawals to accounts, payments on loans, check cashing, money order purchases, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver quality service
- Perform a variety of banking transactions on member accounts.
- Promote and sell credit union services and products.
- Perform daily proof of transactions and cash.
- Provide banking support as well as troubleshoot member concerns
Education & Experience:
- High School (or GED) required.
- Minimum of six months cash handling and customer service experience. Prior financial experience is a plus.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing; ability to communicate effectively and professionally with others.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and objectives.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Cash handling: 1 year (Required)
• Customer service: 1 year (Required)