Get started with online banking.
Community Resource FCU gives you the financial flexibility you need in today’s busy world. With online banking, you can check your balances, pay bills, transfer money between accounts and so much more – for FREE!
Registering is easy. Be sure to have your account number and personal information ready to begin using Online Banking. To register, simply click the Online Banking Portal Link at the top of this screen and click New User. For the best online banking experience, use one of the following web browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari 8 or above, Internet Explorer 10 or above.
There’s an easier way to pay your bills.
Bill Pay allows you to pay bills online and even have bills paid automatically out of your account. It’s quick, convenient, accessible 24 hours a day and it’s free!
Bill Pay Features:
- Easily set up recurring or one-time payments.
- Review and authorize every payment before its paid.
- Save time reduce postage expenses and the number of checks you write.
- Setup email alerts to know when your bill is paid.
Please note: To sign up or use Bill Pay, You must have a CRFCU checking account and be registered for Online Banking. Log in to your Online Banking account and choose the Bill Pay option from the menu at the top of the page. If you need assistance, call Member Services at 518.783.2211.
E-Alerts and Notifications
Easily monitor your account activity with customized alerts from CRFCU. When you sign up for FREE eAlerts, you are notified of account activity via email or secure messaging within Online Banking.
Customized Alerts That Help You Monitor:
- Account balances that fall below a specific dollar amount
- When deposits are made to your accounts
- Withdrawal activity
- ATM transactions
- When a check clears
- Payment due dates
How do I enroll?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Go to e-alerts in the main menu
- Click New Alert
- Use the drop-down to select a suffix, alert type, comparison type and the email you would like it to go to.
You may also enable notifications within the Mobile App for Checking and Savings notifications.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on setting up push notifications.
One of the quickest and easiest ways you can help prevent identity theft is by signing up for eStatements for free. Instead of sitting in your mailbox, your monthly statement is password protected with state-of-the-art technology. Your shredder will thank you.
- Faster than paper statements
- Conveniently archived for more than 12 months so you can view past statements without digging through piles of paper
- More secure than paper statements because they’re accessed using your account login
Already have Online Banking and need assistance with your account? Give us a call at 518-783-2211.