ATM, Night Deposits & Other Deposit Options
Here’s how to use CRFCU ATM Banking.
1. Insert your debit card and PIN
2. Select “Deposit”
3. Select the account you are depositing to (e.g., Checking or Savings)
4. Insert check and cash into a sealed envelope
5. Confirm deposit dollar amount
6. Select if you would like a receipt
Join Community Resource FCU
How to Make a Bank Night Deposit
- Visit our drop box located outside a Community Resource branch.
- Insert your deposit into a deposit envelope for small personal transactions.
- Fill out a deposit slip containing your account information and the amount of money that you are depositing or paying. If you are depositing checks, verify that you have endorsed them correctly.
- Open the exterior door to the dropbox and place your envelope inside.
*Deposits placed in the night drops are retrieved every business day at 8:30 a.m. and are processed on the day retrieved. Deposits placed in the night drop after 8:30 a.m. will be processed on the next business day. You can use our online banking system or 24-hour telephone banking to verify when your bank night deposit is credited to your account.
Our night deposit is just one more way that Community Resource Federal Credit Union is making it easy and convenient for you to bank with us. If you’d like more info, contact us at 518-783-2211.