Quickly locate a branch or ATM to get access to your money when you need it or stop in to visit one of our branches or check branch hours by clicking here.
SHARED BRANCH NETWORK
From coast to coast, you’re welcome at branches and ATMs wherever you see the CO-OP logos. That covers a lot of territory – whether you’re across town, or traveling far from home for business or pleasure. Your credit union membership means you can:
- Use nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATM locations-more than some of the biggest banks offer
- Take advantage of surcharge-free ATMs at convenient places like 7-Eleven®, Costco® and Walgreens®
- Visit over 5,000 convenient branch locations and more than 2,000 self-service locations covering all 50 states – simply have your credit union name, account number, and a government ID and you’ll have access to your accounts
- Easily locate ATMs and branches through any of our locator tools-including mobile app, phone or Internet
To take advantage of this service, when you enter a shared branch you only need to bring:
• Your Community Resource account number
• A valid government-issued photo identification (state driver’s license or U.S. Passport, for example).