Working in the Community
Service Associate/Teller position
Community Resource Federal Credit Union is currently recruiting for a full-time Service Associate/Teller. CRFCU offers competitive compensation plan and benefits package. The successful candidate will provide high-quality member service by accurately performing a variety of financial transactions. Identify member’s needs and goals by asking questions and uncovering opportunities.
- Accurately complete all types of account transactions requested by members by following organizational processes and procedures. This includes but is not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, check cashing, selling of bank checks and the daily scanning of checks.
- Promote, explain and cross-sell CRFCU products and services.
- Provide friendly, prompt service, and proactively identify member needs. Contribute to branch and individual sales and service goals.
- Maintain a working knowledge of CRFCU products, services, and systems. Utilize resources to ensure quality member service.
- Support the successful implementation of marketing programs and promotions by creating member awareness and recommend products when the promotion meets the member’s needs.
- Adhere to branch safety and security practices and procedures. This includes member confidentiality, securely maintaining cash and negotiable items, and physical security standards.
- Adhere to all Credit Union policies, procedures, and regulatory agency requirements. Participate in all required and recommended training and development including, but not limited to, Bank Secrecy Act training (BSA) and demonstrate attained knowledge.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Customer service and sales experience in a financial institution or retail environment with sales experience preferred.
- Previous Teller or cash handling experience in a financial institution or retail environment preferred.
- Ability to Work Branch Hours, including evenings and Saturday.
- Ability to travel and work multiple branch locations.
- Energetic, detail oriented and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to members issues
High school Diploma or General education degree (GED)
Email, mail or fax your resume to:
Community Resource FCU
Attn: HR Department
20 Wade Road, Latham, NY 12110