Community Resource FCU provides convenient notary services to witness and certify the authenticity of signatures and documents. Notary services are available FREE to our members!
Please contact 518-783-2211 and speak with a Financial Service Representative Today.
How It Works
- You must visit a CRFCU branch in person with your valid government issued photo id.
- Please make an appointment if you plan on coming in on a Saturday
- Have personal knowledge about the document you are getting notarized.
- Administer oaths and affirmations
- Take affidavits and statutory declarations,
- Witness (attestation) and authenticate the execution of certain classes of documents
- Take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances
- Provide exemplifications and copy certification (The Notary should always witness the copy being made)