Youth accounts at CRFCU are now eligible for some new benefits and rewards.
GOOD GRADES REWARDS
Everyone likes to earn money. Why not do so by doing well in school? We like to reward our student members for keeping up good grades! CRFCU rewards its youth savers for good performances in school up to 4 times a year!
How to get rewarded: Submit a copy of your child’s completed school report card at the end of each semester. If your student has a report card full of good grades, we’ll put $10 into their account. It’s that easy.
- We consider a good grade to be anything above a D. Our philosophy is to have students strive to do their best.
- Conduct is not considered. But remember, behaving is important!
- Turn in completed report cards at the end of each semester
- Report cards must be submitted to qualify for the reward.
- Write your name, your child’s name, and address directly on the copy of the report card and mail it to:
CRFCU Marketing Department, 20 Wade Rd., Latham, NY 12110, or email a copy to [email protected]
- The Good Grades program is only for CRFCU youth and teen members up to age 17.
- Rules are subject to change without prior notification.
- Rewards may vary each school year.
- Open to all current youth and teen account holders.
- All eligible students must first open an account as reward funds are credited to account only.
- Parents are required to present their children’s report card at the end of the term.
- November term is due by December 15.
- February term is due by March 15.
- April term is due by May 15.
- June term is due by July 15.
- Students are awarded on a graded scale.
- Funds will be credited directly to the student’s account.
- We will not post rewards for prior grading terms.
- Homeschool children may supply an equivalent to a school report card.