Youth accounts at CRFCU are now eligible for some new benefits and rewards.
GOOD GRADES REWARDS
Everyone likes to earn money. Why not do so by doing well in school? We like to reward our student members for keeping up good grades! CRFCU rewards their youth savers for good performances in school up to 4 times a year!
How to get rewarded: Submit a copy of your child’s completed school report card at the end of each semester. If your student has a report card full of good grades, we’ll put $10 into their account. It’s that easy.
- We consider a good grade to be anything above a D. Our philosophy is to have students strive to do their best.
- Conduct is not considered. But remember, behaving is important!
- Turn in completed report cards at the end of each semester
- Report cards must be submitted to qualify for the reward.
- Write your name, your child’s name and address directly on the copy of the report card and mail to:
CRFCU Marketing Department, 20 Wade Rd., Latham, NY 12110 or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Good Grades program is only for CRFCU youth and teen members up to age 17.
- Rules are subject to change without prior notification.
- Rewards may vary each school year.
- Open to all current youth and teen account holders.
- All eligible students must first open an account as reward funds are credited to account only.
- Parents are required to present their children’s report card at the end of the term.
- November term due by December 15.
- February term due by March 15.
- April term due by May 15.
- June term due by July 15.
- Students are awarded on a graded scale.
- Funds will be credited directly to the student’s account.
- We will not post rewards for prior grading terms.
- Homeschool children may supply an equivalent to a school report card.
YOUTH SAVINGS REWARD$
Make banking fun and reap the rewards of saving! Youth members can earn a gift card of $10 when a total of $100 or more is deposited and no withdrawals are made in a calendar month*. We’ll mail your gift card at the beginning of the following month. You can earn up to 4 rewards a year. It’s a fun, easy and rewarding way to build up your savings!
Check out the rewards that are currently available:
- Game Stop
- Google Play Store
*Only one reward per month. Only four rewards can be redeemed per the calendar year. Monthly deposits must total $100 with no withdrawals from the youth/teen savings account during the month of reward.