The path to financial independence
Today’s teens and young adults need to be financially savvy. CRFCU Teen Banking is here to help teens, ages 13 – 17, to learn about money management and financial planning. Many teens have part-time jobs and are beginning to understand the value of money. This is a good time to learn how to manage a savings account, checking account, or debit card and to plan ahead for major expenses, such as a first car loan or college education. Teens who learn how important it is to be responsible with their money today are more likely to make good financial decisions tomorrow.
Help your child learn money management skills at an early age. Open a savings account at Community Resource FCU today to give your teen or tween a place to watch their money grow.
- Free Online Banking and BillPay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Direct Deposit available (get paychecks up to 2 days early!)
- Remote Control Debit card
- Access to over 100 local fee free ATMs
- Access to over 30 local Shared Branch locations
Note: please bring the teens social security number, school ID or other form of identification
A Community Resource Teen Account is for members between the ages of 13 and 17. Teens are able to open a checking account, get a debit card and start to manage their own money. We also have online and mobile access so they can keep track of their balances and transactions.
- No minimum balance or monthly fees
- Remote Control Debit Card with access to over 100 local fee free ATMs
- Mobile and Online access
- Digital Wallet capabilities
Please note: A parent must be a joint owner on this account
When you have exhausted your federal loan options, turn to Community Resource for private student loans.*. See how our various funding options help to bridge the gap in paying for education expenses. We offer competitive student loan options that will help to save you money.
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible repayment options
- College Planning Center from LendKey
Apply online today.
*All loans are subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change.