CUScholar Private Student Loans
Are federal loans not enough to cover the cost of your college education?Get a Loan
A CUScholar Private Student Loan from Community Resource FCU can be the answer to your funding needs.
- Flexible borrowing limits
- Variable interest loan based upon 1-month LIBOR Index plus margin
- Interest paid on the loan may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past tuition bills
- No origination fee
- Lower rates for good grades
- Apply for a CUScholar loan
- Click for CU Scholar Loan Rates and Fees
Looking to refinance a current student loan? Learn how you can refinance your federal & private student loans to lower your debt, get a better rate, & reduce the hassle of paying multiple student loans.
Call (888) 549-9050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Coverdell Education Savings Account
You can establish this account for any children under 18 to pay for higher education expense. The maximum annual contribution is $2,000, in addition to contributions made to traditional and/or Roth IRAs. Consult your tax advisor for more information. Contact a CRFCU Financial Service Representative for more information.
For more savings opportunities visit NY’s 529
Scholarships at Community Resource FCU
Each year, Community Resource Federal Credit Union awards a $1,000, one-time award to a Youth Member who is a college-bound high school senior and who demonstrates the greatest financial need in any given year. Applications are due in April.