CUScholar Private Student Loans
Are federal loans not enough to cover the cost of your college education?
A CUScholar Private Student Loan from Community Resource FCU can be the answer to your funding needs.
- Flexible borrowing limits
- Variable interest loan based upon 1-month LIBOR Index plus margin
- Interest paid on the loan may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past tuition bills
- No origination fee
- Lower rates for good grades
- Apply for a CUScholar loan
- Click for CU Scholar Loan Rates and Fees
Refinance a Student Loan
Looking to refinance a current student loan? Learn how you can refinance your federal & private student loans to lower your debt, get a better rate, & reduce the hassle of paying multiple student loans.
Call (888) 549-9050 or email email@example.com for more information.
Coverdell Education Savings Account
You can establish this account for any children under 18 to pay for higher education expenses. The maximum annual contribution is $2,000, in addition to contributions made to traditional and/or Roth IRAs. Consult your tax advisor for more information. Contact a CRFCU Financial Service Representative for more information.
For more savings opportunities visit NY’s 529
Scholarships at Community Resource FCU
Each year, Community Resource Federal Credit Union awards a $1,000, one-time award to a Youth Member who is a college-bound high school senior and who demonstrates the greatest financial need in any given year. Applications are due in April. We partner with the NYS Troopers’ Signal 30 Foundation to distribute these scholarships.