Vehicle Service Contracts
In addition to offering new, used, and refinanced auto loans, we also offer Extended Vehicle Service Contracts through Route 66for your auto, truck, or van. You do not have to have a loan or a new car to purchase a warranty.
Our plans offer:
- Coverage for virtually any make and model of car, truck, ATV, or motorcycle
- $0 deductible
- 24/7/365 Emergency Road Service with EVERY plan
- Plans are transferable if you sell your car
- Rental car benefit
- Nationwide coverage – can be used at any licensed repair facility in the United States
- Claims paid directly to repair facility
With our vehicle warranty, you can have peace of mind knowing that your car is protected because even the most reliable vehicles can develop a mechanical problem at any time. Stop in and let us share with you how we can add the warranty to ANY vehicle you currently own or are looking to buy.
Buy an Extended Vehicle Service Contract for less than the cost at most dealerships and enjoy:
- Coverage of most major components in the event of a breakdown
- No-hassle Direct Payment: no reimbursement forms
- A one-time premium that may be financed along with your vehicle
Put the brakes on expensive car repairs. A factory warranty may not be enough. Most major repairs occur after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. Consider adding an extended vehicle service contract to your loan. Coverage obtained through the Credit Union may save you money when compared to dealer plans.
Additional Features Include:
- Route 66 Warranty has over 20 years experience
- All warranties are fully insured
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Nationwide coverage
- Fill out the Online Claims Form
Why purchase an Extended Vehicle Service Contract?
Did you know that 81% of credit union members who purchase a service contract will have at least one mechanical breakdown? Extended coverage can help you save money if your car ever needs to be repaired and your manufacturer’s warranty has expired. In addition, it could help if you re-sell your vehicle. Pre-owned car buyers look more favorable upon a vehicle that comes with coverage. It represents a vehicle that has likely been well maintained by its owner. Should the buyer of the vehicle decline the option to transfer your coverage, you can cancel and apply for a pro-rated refund.