Our Organization Checking Account is simple and affordable.
- Unlimited check writing and no per check charges
- No monthly fees or minimum balance requirements
- Free bill pay and online banking
- Mobile banking with E-alerts and Mobile Check Deposit
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs and shared branches
- Member Connection VISA Debit Card
- Overdraft protection from savings or overdraft Business Line of credit with no monthly fees
The first step to establishing your Organization Account is to open an Organization Membership/Savings Account with at least $5. The account earns a competitive rate of interest on balances of $100 or more. It also earns interest in tiers, with better rates for higher account balances.
You will need the following documentation to open an Organization Account:
- Meeting minutes, naming elected officers and instructions for opening the account.
- Backup Withholding of Tax ID or Social Security Number
- Copy of Organization Charter or By-Laws
- Government-issued identification for all signers and all signers must sign in at the branch or have their signatures notarized on the signature card.
Organization Membership/Savings Account
Organization Money Market Accounts
The minimum to open the account and earn interest is $2,500. You may make up to six withdrawals per month by writing a check.
Organization Select Certificates
The minimum to open and earn interest is $500. Choose from terms of six months to five years.
The minimum to open and earn interest is $50,000. Choose from terms of 12 to 60 months. Earn a higher rate of return than with a regular Share Certificate.