Get started with our online and mobile banking options.
Get secure access to your Community Resource FCU accounts, pay bills, transfer funds and more with online banking and mobile banking.
To register for online access, simply click the LOGIN button at the top of this screen and click New User. For the best online banking experience, use one of the following web browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari 8 or above, Internet Explorer 10 or above and Microsoft Edge. For questions about online banking call us at 518.783.2211.
The CRFCU Mobile app has been designed to make mobile banking easier than ever. Features available on your desktop are also available on the go with your CRFCU mobile banking app.
We’re with you 24/7.
Take your Credit Union on the go with you. Register for online banking today!
If you are having trouble connecting online don’t worry you can always call to do your banking. Click the button below for step-by-step instructions for online banking.
See how easy it is to bank online with CRFCU.
Here’s a quick overview of our new online and mobile banking features.
Here are some of the things you can do.
- Log in to the app with ease
- View your balance
- Deposit checks instantly
- See transaction history, including debit card transactions
- Transfer money between accounts and set up external account to account transfers*
- Pay monthly bills with BillPay*
- Find ATMs in our 55,000+ surcharge-free network
- Keep track of your finances
- View eStatements
There’s an easier way to pay your bills.
Bill Pay allows you to pay bills online and even have bills paid automatically out of your account. It’s quick, convenient, accessible 24 hours a day and it’s free!
Bill Pay Features:
- Easily set up recurring or one-time payments.
- Review and authorize every payment before its paid.
- Save time reduce postage expenses and the number of checks you write.
- Setup email alerts to know when your bill is paid.
Please note: To sign up or use Bill Pay, You must have a CRFCU checking account and be registered for Online Banking. You can call our office at 518-783-2211 to get enrolled or email us here.
Easy deposits from anywhere
Want to deposit checks using the CRFCU Mobile Banking App? Make sure you have the latest version for iPhone or Android. If you don’t already have our app, visit the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store to download it today.
Mobile Check Deposit Features:
- Secure encrypted data capturing and transmission
- Deposit to your savings, or checking account
- View your pending deposits held for review
E-Alerts and Notifications
Easily monitor your account activity with customized alerts from CRFCU. When you sing up for FREE eAlerts, you can be notified of account activity via email text.
Customized Alerts Help You Monitor:
- Account balances that fall below a specific dollar amount
- When deposits are made to your accounts
- Withdrawal activity
- ATM transactions
- When a check clears
- Payment due dates
How do I enroll?
- Log into Online Banking
- Go to e-alerts in the main menu
- Click New Alert
- Use the drop down to select a suffix, alert type, comparison type and the email you would like it to go to.
You may also enable notifications within the Mobile App for Checking and Savings notifications.
Click here to learn more.