Get the most up-to-date news releases from Community Resource FCU. Find out more about our credit union’s business and community activities today!
Media outlets seeking information on Community Resource or organizations looking for a speaker for events may contact email@example.com
EQUIFAX BREACH INFORMATION
MasterCard and Visa have released the following association alerts in response to the Equifax data breach. These alerts encompass the 209,000 credit cards that were breached; however, they do not address all 143 million users who had birth dates, credit card numbers and Social Security numbers stolen. CRFCU is here to help you our cardholders with understanding and dealing with this extraordinary threat. The incident was limited to Equifax and was not in any way related to CO-OP Financial Services, financial institutions or any direct merchants. A relatively small number of card numbers were compromised, non-specific to credit unions.
What our cardholders can do:
- Go to www.equifaxsecurity2017.com to check whether he or she is one of the 143 million people whose data may have been compromised
- Set fraud alerts – all bureaus
- Monitor credit activity (www.annualcreditreport.com, etc.)
- Reset account passwords, PIN codes and other log-in credentials on financial accounts that may be vulnerable.
- Establish multiple-authentication protocols for financial accounts and email, when possible
- Establish credit monitoring service through Equifax or through other service providers_______________________
- CRFCU to sponsor lunchtime networking event with the Rensselaer Chamber on Wednesday, August 23. To register, renscochamber.com.
- CRFCU recently partnered with the Federal Home Loan Bank of NY to bring new First Time HomeBuyers program to our members.
- CRFCU is the sponsor of Native Voices: New England Tribal Families at Children’s Museum of Technology and Science (CMOST)
2016 Annual Report to the Membership — 2016AR_CRFCU
Community Resource FCU’s quarterly newsletter contains financial information, credit union happenings, and educational articles to help you maximize your finances.
The Troy Record – February 2017 – Story regarding our recent branch opening in North Greenbush, NY
CUToday – January 2017 – Story regarding our recent branch opening in North Greenbush, NY
WTEN – January 2017 – Story regarding our recent branch opening in North Greenbush, NY
North Greenbush Branch Ribbon Cutting – January 2017
CEO/President Terry Langlois was joined by CRFCU Board Members and local officials to officially open CRFCU’s new branch in North Greenbush, NY
North Greenbush Branch GroundBreaking – August 2016
CEO/President Terry Langlois was joined by CRFCU Board Members and local officials to officially break ground on CRFCU’s new branch location in North Greenbush, NY
Community Resource FCU is pleased to announce the Albany Business Review awarded the Best Places to Work designation to the local Credit Union. Community Resource Wins Best Places to Work
Nominations accepted for Community Heroes Night with the Tri-City Valley Cats. Tri-City Valley Cats and CRFCU to Honor Community Hero Starting Nine