Install our mobile banking app.
Now available for Android and iOS.
- Log in to the app with ease
- View your balance
- Find the answers you need with help
- Deposit checks instantly
- See transaction history, including debit card transactions
- Transfer money between accounts and set up an external account to account transfers*
- Pay monthly bills and set up new payees with BillPay*
- Find ATMs in our 55,000+ surcharge-free network
- Keep track of your finances
- New tab-based design
– Updated account summary and history
– Updated Remote Deposit
– Create and manage scheduled transfers
– Create and manage external accounts
– Create and manage external transfers
– View eStatements
Easy deposits from anywhere
Want to deposit checks using the CRFCU Mobile Banking App? Make sure you have the latest version for iPhone or Android. If you don’t already have our app, visit the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store to download it today.
Mobile Check Deposit Features:
- Secure encrypted data capturing and transmission
- Deposit to your savings, supplemental savings, health savings or checking account
- Deposit amount and funds availability based on your daily limits
- View your pending deposits held for review
There’s an easier way to pay your bills.
Bill Pay allows you to pay bills online and even have bills paid automatically out of your account. It’s quick, convenient, accessible 24 hours a day and it’s free!
Bill Pay Features:
- Easily set up recurring or one-time payments.
- Review and authorize every payment before its paid.
- Save time reduce postage expenses and the number of checks you write.
- Setup email alerts to know when your bill is paid.
Please note: To sign up or use Bill Pay, You must have a CRFCU checking account and be registered for Online Banking. Log in to your Online Banking account and choose the Bill Pay option from the menu at the top of the page. If you need assistance, call Member Services at 518.783.2211.
E-Alerts and Notifications
Easily monitor your account activity with customized alerts from CRFCU. When you sing up for FREE eAlerts, you are notified of account activity via email or secure messaging within Online Banking.
Customized Alerts Help You Monitor:
- Account balances that fall below a specific dollar amount
- When deposits are made to your accounts
- Withdrawal activity
- ATM transactions
- When a check clears
- Payment due dates
How do I enroll?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Go to e-alerts in the main menu
- Click New Alert
- Use the drop-down to select a suffix, alert type, comparison type and the email you would like it to go to.
You may also enable notifications within the Mobile App for Checking and Savings notifications.