Get started with our online and mobile banking.
Bank when you want to, receive e-Statements with online banking.
Get secure access to your Community Resource FCU accounts, pay bills, transfer funds and more with online banking. To register, simply click the LOGIN button at the top of this screen and click New User. For the best online banking experience, use one of the following web browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari 8 or above, Internet Explorer 10 or above. For questions about online banking call us at 518.783.2211.
Take your Credit Union on the go with you. Register for online banking today!
If you are having trouble connecting online don’t worry you can always call to do your banking.
See how easy it is to bank online with CRFCU.
Here’s a quick overview of our new online and mobile banking features.
Now available for Android and iOS.
- Log in to the app with ease
- View your balance
- Find the answers you need with help
- Deposit checks instantly
- See transaction history, including debit card transactions
- Transfer money between accounts and set up external account to account transfers*
- Pay monthly bills and set up new payees with BillPay*
- Find ATMs in our 55,000+ surcharge-free network
- Keep track of your finances
- New tab-based design
– Updated account summary and history
– Updated Remote Deposit
– Create and manage scheduled transfers
– Create and manage external accounts
– Create and manage external transfers
– View eStatements
There’s an easier way to pay your bills.
Bill Pay allows you to pay bills online and even have bills paid automatically out of your account. It’s quick, convenient, accessible 24 hours a day and it’s free!
Bill Pay Features:
- Easily set up recurring or one-time payments.
- Review and authorize every payment before its paid.
- Save time reduce postage expenses and the number of checks you write.
- Setup email alerts to know when your bill is paid.
Please note: To sign up or use Bill Pay, You must have a CRFCU checking account and be registered for Online Banking. Login to your Online Banking account and choose the Bill Pay option from the menu at the top of the page. If you need assistance, call Member Services at 518.783.2211.
Easy deposits from anywhere
Want to deposit checks using the CRFCU Mobile Banking App? Make sure you have the latest version for iPhone or Android. If you don’t already have our app, visit the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store to download it today.
Mobile Check Deposit Features:
- Secure encrypted data capturing and transmission
- Deposit to your savings, supplemental savings, health savings or checking account
- Deposit amount and funds availability based on your daily limits
- View your pending deposits held for review
Begin your mobile experience now!
Download the IOS or Android app for your phone.