Get the piece of mind protection on your accounts that can help with fraud, missed payments, embarrassing shopping moments and more.
- Overdraft transfer from savings. There’s a small fee for each daily occurrence of an ACH or check posting.
- The second option is to apply for an overdraft line of credit. The overdraft line will transfer money into your account in $50 increments. There is no fee to access your overdraft line.
- Finally, you can choose to have both types of coverage, and you can choose which type you’d like to access first.
- You can elect to have no overdraft coverage.
Recurring ACH Credit You can have your Community Resource loan payment taken from your bank account at another financial institution and posted to your Community Resource loan. You can set up recurring payments to your loan on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly basis. Click here to set up a recurring ACH Credit.
- .25% discount for autopay from a CRFCU account
Please have your account number and routing number available when you call.
One-time ACH Credit You can also make one-time ACH payments from another financial institution by calling our office at (518) 783-2211. ACH Credits take three business days before they are deposited in your account.
Extra Protection with Courtesy Pay
Should you inadvertently overdraw your account, Courtesy Pay kicks in to help cover your overdraft if there are insufficient funds after you’ve exhausted all other overdraft options. Courtesy pay penalties are much less than penalties merchants or other financial institutions will charge you for processing a bad check. There’s a fee of $30 for each overdraft of a check or ACH transaction, debit card purchase, or ATM withdrawal. You must repay the overdraft within 30 days.
Credit or Debit Card Instant Pay
You can use your debit or credit card to make your loan payment on the same day it’s due. Just call our office at (518) 783-2211. We accept VISA®, Mastercard, Discover, and Union Pay. Please note: There is a $10 processing fee for one-time payments via ACH/credit/debit payments. To avoid the charge, please use our Home Banking portal, Mobile App or Account-to-Account transfer options.