Access your money when you need it.
Qualified members can access their checking account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a Community Resource debit card. Use your debit card anywhere that Visa® cards are accepted. Plus, get cash at thousands of surcharge-free ATMs through the credit union CO-OP network.
- Faster and easier than writing a check
- Safer than carrying cash
- Shop in stores, online or by phone
- Safeguarded by Visa’s protection programs including zero liability and continuous fraud monitoring,
- Chip-enabled EMV cards
To activate your card call 518.783.2211 or 1.800.567.3451.
Take control of your card!
Lost or misplaced your CRFCU debit card? Notice unusual activity on your card? Remote Control Card is a new feature of our Online Banking and Mobile app that allows you to turn your card on and off in seconds with a simple tap – no need to call the credit union!
Simply log in to Online Banking or the Mobile App and look for Remote Control Cards in the main menu.
Visit our FAQ page for step-by-step instructions on activating Remote Control Card access.
- If your card is lost or stolen call 518.783.2211 during business hours; 1.800.554.8969 after hours.
If you are traveling, call the Community Resource Operations Team at 518.783.2211.
If you have forgotten your PIN number, call 1-800-992-3808.
Fraud Department Return Call
If we suspect your card has been fraudulently used, we will call you. The number we will call from is 1.866.750.9107.
EMV Chip-Enabled debit cards are here
Community Resource debit cards are more secure — equipped with an EMV chip, one of the most effective tools being used to prevent the spread of debit card fraud.
How to use your chip-enabled card:
- Insert the chip portion of the card into the terminal for the entire transaction. Removing the card early will terminate the transaction.
- Follow the prompts on the terminal’s screen.
- You will be asked for a signature to complete most purchases. In some cases, a Personal Identification Number (PIN) may be requested.
Note: you can still use your card in the traditional way by swiping the magnetic stripe in the swipe section of a terminal if it permits.