Access your money when you need it.
Qualified members can access their checking account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a Community Resource debit card. Use your debit card anywhere that Visa® cards are accepted. Plus, get cash at thousands of surcharge-free ATMs through the credit union CO-OP network.
- Faster and easier than writing a check
- Safer than carrying cash
- Shop in stores, online or by phone
- Safeguarded by Visa’s protection programs including zero liability, continuous fraud monitoring, and identity theft assistance
- Chip-enabled EMV cards
- Plus, shop safely online with Verified by Visa®
To activate your card call 518.783.2211 or 1.800.567.3451.
Lost or misplaced your CRFCU debit card? Notice unusual activity on your card? Remote Control Card is a new feature of our Online Banking and Mobile app that allows you to turn your card on and off in seconds with a simple tap – no need to call the credit union!
Simply log in to Online Banking or the Mobile App and look for Remote Control Cards in the main menu.
Visit our FAQ page for step-by-step instructions on activating Remote Control Card access.
- If your card is lost or stolen call 518.783.2211 during business hours; 1.800.554.8969 after hours.
- If your card is lost or stolen outside of the US or Canada call 1.800.554.8969.
Traveling? Card Issues?
If you are traveling or having issues using your card, the Community Resource Operations Team at 518.783.2211 can assist you, during the business hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Due to a rise in fraud, we have made steps to protect our members’ information and block certain transactions. These necessary measures are for your protection, yet we can work with your personal situation to ensure you have access to your funds.
If you have forgotten your PIN number, call 1-800-567-3451.
Fraud Department Return Call
If we suspect your card has been fraudulently used, we will call you. The number we will call from is 1.866.750.9107.
EMV debit cards are here
Community Resource debit cards are now more secure — equipped with an EMV chip, one of the most effective tools being used to prevent the spread of debit card fraud.