Explaining finances is our thing! We like to provide people with the necessary skills, information and products that make their lives better. All our webinars, videos and articles are free of charge and available to the general public.
We are always adding to our library… if you can’t find a topic from the list below or have something else in mind, please contact us for assistance.
Join us on Sunday mornings at 8:30 am for our new video series, Coffee and Cash, provided by our friends at Simmons Capital Group. These short videos will come packed with lots of great information. Click here to access the available videos.
- Could having children later in life boost your Social Security?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Still working at 65 and haven’t signed up for Medicare?
- Why consider a Roth conversion?
- College Planning: Don’t touch your retirement savings!
- Medicare Penalty: Still working at age 65 and haven’t signed up for Medicare
- How the loss of the Stretch IRA could impact your beneficiaries…
- Should you take your lump-sum pension buyout offer?
For a full list of available videos, click here.
Looking for different topics? Need more information?
Watch one of our hour long webinars listed below. All webinars are free to the public.
Visit our other financial resources!
Balance Financial Fitness Offering information on topics such as buying a car or a new home. Use a calculator to see how much compound interest you can make or call for counseling service.