Our Community Partners program offers a full lineup of financial products and services for you, your employees and their families. Our program is a strategic solution for employers worried about the well-being and productivity of their employees. Any bank can offer financial products and services, but few can match the value and commitment we can bring to our partner organizations and their employees. A Community Resource membership is more than just another benefit, it’s something better. And, it’s all at no cost to your organization!
YOUR EMPLOYEES WANT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Our Community Partner program is designed so your employee can learn to take steps toward financial success. Our program is free for both employers and employees and can be customized to fit your company’s needs.
- We’ll start by understanding what financial concerns your employees may have.
- We will tailor a series of virtual or on-site events to address your employee’s financial questions.
- We are available to attend your corporate wellness events.
- We’ll provide tools for your employees to access for further educational information.
- We’ll provide additional marketing resources to encourage your employees to take advantage of this free offering.
FINANCIAL EDUCATION FOR TODAY’S FINANCIAL NEEDS
Each employee has unique personal needs and goals. Our program will provide them with financial education materials that they can access through our website on their own time. And no problem, if they aren’t a member. Our tools are free for the community.
FRIENDLY, PERSONALIZED GUIDANCE
Engaging in healthy financial habits is an ongoing commitment. For your employees we’ll offer extra tools and incentives to help them on their financial journey.
- .10% off any consumer or personal loan
- .10% bonus on all Share Certificates
- Free financial coaching and education you can schedule right where you work
- Exclusive on demand education modules from BALANCE that will allow you to budget, build savings, cut spending and more
- $50 for referring a friend to credit union membership
- Discounted auto, home and life insurance
- Discounts on products like Tracfone, TurboTax and SimpliSafe
- Special accounts to make savings a breeze
- A special Lucky Saver certificate that gives a chance to win up to $5,000
Community Partners is a free program of financial education and benefits that teaches your employees to make good financial decision.
HR professionals think that personal financial issues have considerable impact on employee performance:
- 47% said it harmed the ability to focus on work
- 26% said it hurt overall productivity
- 24% said it increased absenteeism
- 20% said it harmed employee morale
- 46% said it harmed increased overall stress
- 12% said it decreased overall health
- 24% say personal finances have been a distraction at work
- 39% say they spend more than 3 hours a week thinking about or dealing with financial issues at work
- 48% feel stress when dealing with finances
- 20% use credit cards for monthly necessities they can’t otherwise afford
At Community Resource we believe that all people should be financially successful. The way to get there is through wellness programs like Community Partners that brings information and engaging programs to your employees.
Help your employees deal with stress and they will help with productivity!
Managing your money can sometimes seem overwhelming. That’s why we’ve partnered with BALANCE to offer a financial fitness program to your employees. Through this partnership, your employees can take advantage of free and confidential financial-counseling services:
FINANCIAL COACH HOTLINE
Have money management or credit questions? BALANCE’s Certified Financial Coaches are standing by with answers.
DEBT AND BUDGET COUNSELING
Speak with a Certified Credit Counselor and create an action plan to reach your financial goals.
CREDIT REPORT REVIEW
A Certified Credit Counselor will guide you through your credit report, go over credit reporting regulations, and show you how to correct inaccuracies.
HOME OWNERSHIP EDUCATION
BALANCE’S Certified Pre-Purchase Counselors provide comprehensive pre-purchase housing education. Topics include credit scores, saving for a down payment and more. Take the next step toward homeownership.
IDENTITY THEFT SOLUTIONS
Identity theft is a threat to everyone but your Credit Counselor will provide the tools and guidance to help you avoid it. You’ll also learn how to recover if you’ve been victimized.
DEBT MANAGMENT PLAN
If you’re overwhelmed with debt, consolidate bills to streamline repayment. Best of all, creditors may be willing to lower payments and/or reduce or even eliminate interest and fees.
FORECLOSURE PRECENTION COUNSELING
If you’re struggling with mortgage payments, or fear you may be unable to pay in the future, Certified Foreclosure Specialists can provide early delinquency intervention counseling, and will explore your options.
Balance financial counselors can be reached by calling 888.456.2227. All calls are confidential and free of charge.
Explore further educational resources online at balancepro.org.